Registering an account
With an online shopping account, you can store addresses for faster
checkout, search for past orders, create shopping lists, and more.
If you enter orders for your company or on behalf of other
customers, you should request a wholesale account rather than registering a
shopping account. See
Requesting a wholesale account
To register an account:
In the upper-right corner of the page, click
Sign In. The
Sign In/Register page is displayed.
Register section, click
Specify this information:
- Specify your first name and last name.
- Specify your phone number.
- email Address/User Name
- Specify your email address. This becomes your user name and
is used to sign in to the online store. Your account confirmation and sign-in
information is sent to this address. Depending on system setup, order
confirmations may be sent to this address.
- Specify the password you will use to sign into the online
- Confirm Password
- Specify the password again.
- Password Reminder Question
- Specify a question you can answer to secure your password if
- Password Reminder Answer
- Specify the answer to your password question.
- Shipping Address
- Specify your shipping address.
- Billing Address
- If your billing address is the same as your shipping address,
Address. If not, specify your billing address.
information is stored and your account is created. You can sign in and sign out